Make no mistake Consumers are going mobile!
In a recent poll by Morgan Stanley they came to the conclusion that by 2014 mobile web usage will overtake desktop web usage, that's why connecting with your mobile audience via QR code or CyberLogo is so important.
What is a CyberLogo?
Essentially, a CyberLogo is a QR code with specific branding elements interwoven into the fabric of the code, giving it a more aesthetically pleasing look as well as making it identifiable to the consumer, thus removing it from the forest of conventional QR codes that will become part of our visual landscape over the coming years.
You simply scan it with your smart phone (once you have downloaded a QR code scanner from your APP store or Market), and are instantly presented with the embedded information.
What can a CyberLogo do?
If you plan your CyberLogo carefully (see our Give me a CyberLogo page) it will do an amazing job for you, launching websites, creating calendar events, letting you know where in the world your logo was scanned and when, opening Geo-location maps, launching an email application, calling an essential phone number and so much more.
The QR code revolution has started. To find out more call +44 131 454 9765 or contact us using the contact form on the header area.
A Real Gamechanger
The CyberLogo revolution will be, without doubt one of the major Gamechangers in branding history - Never before have we had the power to create dynamic branding tools so readily and effectively for the Mobile Generation.
The CyberLogo will become a major part of your Corporate Identity or Branding Toolkit. In essence it is a dynamic logo that will be able to link your analogue marketing to your virtual. The list of functions and actions that a QR code or CyberLogo can launch is growing every week, currently some of the options are:
- A calendar event (that will place an event directly into your diary)
- V-Card (an E-card, that contains all of your contact details this can also be added directly to your contact list)
- Email address
- Geo Location (guide your customers directly to your premises via Google maps)
- Phone Number (quickest way to call during an emergency)
- SMS Text
- URL (any specific page, video, audio, homepage, offer page..)
- YouTube Video
- Electronic paper-free ticketing
- Twitter Account
- Facebook Account
- WiFi network (save the hassle of looking up fiddly password details by simply allowing the customer to scan the code)